Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Shabby Shop




A while ago I had my computer re-built and I had photoshop CS2 put on. The result was me spending hours on the computer. I got into digital scrap booking in a big way. However, I had nothing to show for it and more importantly nothing to stroke when I had finished a layout. But as a result of this whim I did find this fantastic digital shop http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/. I love the stuff they produce and bought quite a bit. I made a few mini albums which I will share with you at some point. Last night I had an e-mail informing me they had brought out a new range well I couldn't resist!! I bought the whole collection. BUT I couldn't go back to the digital side of things. I jigged things around printed them out, cut, stuck, inked and tied:-all the things I love to do that I just can't do on the computer. It is not to say I will never do any digital scrap booking!! I just need to use my scissors.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh cute cards, really love your blog and the different techniques xx

Ginny said...

i was wondering if you could print out digi papers..i downloaded a heap of stuff when i did an online class but I much prefer "real life" lol...but i have some nice papers i was wondering about

great card :0)

Jo Power said...

Lovely card I like that bird I want a stamp like that its brilliant.

Alix said...

i love your birdie border...its just adorable! :)