Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

SNR Spring Fling Event

The Card Universe is such a fantastic way to share ideas and gain some much needed inspiration on occasions. Click on the banner to discover the Universe!
I am taking part in the Spring Fling Event. My designated day is Friday 20th March, even though it say Thursday! Not going to have a chance to do it tomorrow!
I thought I would share with you a card I have made using some hand made wire embellishments.




I threaded some wire through the centre of a button and then crocheted the wire to form the petals.

I crocheted the wire and added the buttons as I went.I simply threaded some buttons onto the wire.



On the front of this mini album I crocheted a flower and placed a hat pin through the center of it and added a few beads.

I will share this album tomorrow.

I am by no means an expert at crocheting and I have found crocheting with wire is very forgiving as you can bend it into the shape you require. I learnt to crochet from the videos I watched on You Tube.

I hope you enjoyed my contribution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my I love the idea of crocheting the wire... why have I not ever thought of that... AMAZING look!!! Thanks for inspiring a fellow hand made embellishment fanatic!