1) Cut an A4 size piece of card from core’ destination card stock and fold to make an A5 card.
2) Using the Accent Essentials cartridge cut
3) Using again the accent essentials cartridge cut varying sizes flowers
4) Cut a white strip to place in the middle of the card and ink the edges with worn lipstick distress ink. Stick onto the middle of the pattered accent and embellish with black ribbon.
5) Stick patterned accent onto the middle of the card and draw fake stitching around the outside.
6) Also draw fake stitching around the outside of the flower accents and then position and stick onto the card.
7) Ink edges of words and position and stick onto the card.
8) Cover flowers and words with crackle glaze and leave to dry over night. Add platinum liquid pearls around the outside and attach a few pink bows.