Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank You Card


It has been a while!! I got a whole load of great Stampin' Up goodies for Christmas, it has given me a new lease of life. I cut out the Background (old book) using the Album Brackets from Sizzix.... Still waiting for Stampin' up to sort themselves out and bring in the top note die in the UK!!!. Inked the edges using walnut stain distress ink, painted a bit of white gesso over the whole thing and stamped the Medallion stamp (again with the walnut stain distress ink). I then stamped the sentiment using Ruby Red ink from Stampin' up ( stamp came from the Say it with scallops set) and used the square scallop to punch it out. Stuck it to a 5x5 cream card, tied a big red satin knot and it was done!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love that card, I've been looking for some inspiration for single layer thank you cards, that is brilliant!