Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stampin' Up mini album




There is a very sad story behind this little album. I took photos of it before I stuck my pictures in and then I was going to take pictures again after I had completed it by adding the photos and the journalling. Well I did complete it BUT I found it on the drive this morning, it had dropped out of the book it was in and must have been ther all night in the pouring rain. I made a few observations from this accident. I discovered that Stampin' Up Whisper white ink does not run, that the kraft card stock dries to a lovely rough texture when dried out on a radiator and the Stampin' Up Snail Adhesive still sticks even after it has been soaked!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh Catherine what a beautiful book and a great story! I'm so pleased the book stood up to all of that soaking and drying out, I can see some more distressing with water projects now, thanks for sharing!